Book For Our Wedding Open Weekend
Saturday & Sunday, 5th & 6th June 2021
We are also super excited to at last launch our brand new venture Forever Yours over this weekend! Forever Yours is a unique Events Stying Consultancy based at the hotel that encompasses wedding flowers, wedding stationery and wedding styling all with the convenience of being located under one roof!
It has without a doubt been a turbulent 12 months! But, whilst the hotel may have been closed to the public for a number of months we have used that time to make some exciting changes that enhance our already stunning indoor and outdoor wedding areas.
It’s free entry and doors are open from 12pm to 4pm but bookings are essential, use the calendar below to book now. Entry without a confirmed booking slot will not be permitted and social distancing must be adhered to at all times. The wearing of face coverings is mandatory. To facilitate social distancing we respectfully request that only the intended couple attend on these dates, appointments to show around extended family members can be made at a later date when restrictions have been relaxed.
Our New Protocols
- All staff will be wearing a mask for your safety.
- All doors will be propped open to avoid unnecessary contact.
- Only guests with a time slot booked will be permitted.
- Booking slots will be suitably spaced out to minimise contact.
- Only the happy couple can attend. No other guests should come on the hotel grounds.
- Booking slots can not merge or meet on the way round.
- No other hotel facilities will be available which means unfortunately no refreshments can be offered.
- One set of toilets will be open and cleaned regularly.
Our Requirements From You
- You MUST bring and wear a face covering during your entire visit. You will not be admitted to the hotel without wearing a face mask.
- Please remain socially distant throughout your visit.
- Please use the hand sanitiser located by the front door before entering and whenever else appropriate.
- Please make contact with as few surfaces as possible during your visit.
- Please follow instructions from your wedding coordinator as to which areas are available to view. Not all areas of the hotel will be accessible.
- IMPORTANT – If you or another person in your household begin to experience any symptoms you must inform us immediately so we can rearrange your appointment.