Book on the Harmony package and enjoy the incredible grandeur of Whitley Hall with no extra costs from our advertised package prices. You have our wonderful wedding co-ordinators to guide you through your wedding planning as well as a master of ceremonies to preside over your special day – nothing is too much fuss! The room hire for the whole day is also included – ceremony, breakfast and evening reception.
You will feel like royalty with a red carpet entrance for your ceremony or arrival from church. Your allocated hotel grounds will be available for your photographs throughout the day. All cutlery, crockery, glassware and crisp white table linen is provided as standard for your wedding breakfast and our cake stand and knife can be used to give your cake that lift and extra beauty. Our resident DJ will preside over the decks for your evening reception up-until midnight.
Check out the drinks package, dining options, evening buffet options & accommodation deals we have included in this package below.
Following your ceremony or arrival from church you and your guests will be greeted with a refreshing glass of bucks fizz in the gardens (hopefully!). Orange juice will be provided for any children or guests that don’t wish to drink alcohol.
For your wedding breakfast you and your guests will enjoy a glass of Sauvignon Blanc or Tempranillo wine with the meal – served with main course. You will also toast your speeches with a glass of fine Italian Prosecco. Our bar staff will also circulate with orange juice for the children and adults not wishing to drink alcohol.
For your three course wedding breakfast you will choose one of the following options per course for all of your guests to enjoy. Vegetarians and other special dietary requirements can be catered for separately.
Starters in the Harmony package include:
- Chef’s homemade soup of the day
- Choice of tomato, basil and roasted red pepper or cream of vegetable
- Large Yorkshire pudding with onion & red wine gravy
- Vine ripened plum tomato & baby mozzarella salad with kalamata olives and oak aged balsamic reduction
For main course you choose either:
- Roast loin of pork served with saffron leeks & toasted mustard seed jus
- Roast local turkey breast served with baby onion & purple sage stuffing & homemade cranberry sauce
Desserts include an option of:
- Homemade strawberry & champagne cheesecake with berry compote
- Lemon tart with vanilla Chantilly cream
The Harmony package includes the items below for your evening buffet for all your evening guests:
- A selection of open sandwiches served on home baked baguettes including mature cheddar with diced red onion, honey roast ham and sliced tomato, roast sirloin of beef with red onion, tuna bound with mayonnaise & cucumber and free range egg mayonnaise with sliced cucumber
- “Knabbs Hall Farm” sweet chilli coated chicken wings
- Glazed home baked sausage rolls
- Paprika spiced homemade potato wedges
- Mature cheddar and roasted shallot quiche
- Homemade spicy garden slaw with a cider dressing
Or alternatively you can choose:
- Hot roast pork or beef rolls served with homemade paprika spiced wedges, spicy garden slaw and a mixed salad.
Included in the Harmony package is one of our two luxurious bridal suites for the night of your wedding.
You will have the option of an early check in from 11.30am for the Bridal suite so you can get ready in your room if you choose to do so. Following your special day you and your new husband/wife will retire to your cosy bed for the night.
The following morning you will wake up to a delicious full English breakfast with the rest of your party or if you have stayed alone we will bring it to your room for you to devour in bed – free of charge!
Preferential accommodation rates for all your guests.