Choose to take our highest package, Eternal, and you will wow all your guests with our top-level food and drinks packages – from canapés & sweets to fillet steak & champagne we struggle to think of what else you could want for your special day. You will have our wonderful wedding co-ordinators to guide you through your wedding planning as well as a master of ceremonies to preside over your special day – nothing is too much fuss! The room hire for the whole day is also included – ceremony, breakfast and evening reception.
You will feel like royalty with a red carpet entrance for your ceremony or arrival from church. Your allocated hotel grounds will be available for your photographs throughout the day. All cutlery, crockery, glassware and crisp white table linen is provided as standard for your wedding breakfast and our cake stand and knife can be used to give your cake that lift and extra beauty. Our resident DJ will preside over the decks for your evening reception up-until midnight.
Check out the drinks package, dining options, evening buffet options & accommodation deals we have included in this package below.
The Eternal package oozes class with its arrival drink being a crisp glass of our beautiful house Champagne following your ceremony or arrival from church. Orange juice will be provided for any children or guests that don’t wish to drink alcohol.
You will choose the wine for your meal from our list of 12 delicious house wines giving your guests your choice from between Italian Pinot Grigio, New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc or our Spanish Rioja. For the toast? Champagne of course! Our bar staff will also circulate with orange juice for the children and adults not wishing to drink alcohol.
As with the Eternal Package we also include a chilled bottle of house champagne in the bridal suite for you to retire to at the end of your day.
For your four course wedding breakfast you will choose one of the following options for all of your guests to enjoy. All Enchanted & Harmony menu items are available for no extra cost. Vegetarians and other special dietary requirements can be catered for separately.
Starters in the Eternal package include:
- Chef’s homemade soup of the day
- Choice of French onion or minestrone
- Ham hock & pork knuckle terrine, piccalilli puree
- Prawn & crayfish tail salad with a crisp heart of romaine lettuce & sundried tomato & olive oil emulsion
For main course you choose either:
- Roast monkfish tail wrapped in pancetta with sweet chilli & vanilla cream
- Roast rack of English lamb with a redcurrant and rich mint jus
- Pan fried beef fillet with balsamic red onions & Stilton sauce
Desserts include an option of:
- Whitley trio – tiramisu, chocolate & honey marquise & raspberry pana cotta
Tea & Coffee is included in the Eternal package.
All your evening guests enjoy a further upgrade on our buffet selection with the Eternal package . If you’ve seen something on the other buffet menus that you like don’t worry, all buffet items are interchangeable at no extra costs.
- A selection of open sandwiches served on home baked baguettes including mature cheddar with diced red onion, honey roast ham and sliced tomato, roast sirloin of beef with red onion, tuna bound with mayonnaise & cucumber and free range egg mayonnaise with sliced cucumber
- Paprika spiced homemade potato wedges
- Homemade steak, Guinness and thyme pie topped with glazed puff pastry crust
- Spare ribs marinated in a honey, chilli, soy & mustard glaze
- Cantonese style pork served in a sherry, soy & ginger sauce
- Creamy chicken tikka masala
- Lemongrass & coconut scented basmati rice
- Sliced baked baguettes topped with garlic & herb butter
- Fennel & watercress salad with a sun blushed tomato vinaigrette
Or alternatively you can choose:
- Hot roast pork or beef rolls served with homemade paprika spiced wedges, spicy garden slaw and a mixed salad.
Included in the Enchanted package is one of our two luxurious bridal suites for the night of your wedding as with the Harmony package. Additionally, with the Enchanted package we will provide complimentary rooms for two sets of parents with full English breakfast assuming full bedroom allocation is taken.
You will have the option of an early check in from 11.30am for the Bridal suite so you can get ready in your room if you choose to do so. Following your special day you and your new husband/wife will retire to your cosy bed for the night. The following morning you will wake up to a delicious full English breakfast with the rest of your party or if you have stayed alone we will bring it to your room for you to devour in bed – free of charge!
Preferential accommodation rates for all your guests.