Book A Wedding Showround
As Sheffield premier wedding venue, we know some of you have been looking forward to come down and start look round the hall in the hopes of starting to plan your big day. We are extremely happy that after careful planning, staff training and the implementing of new procedures we are now in a position to offer this to our excited future couple.
In order to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our staff and guests we have put in place some very important protocols that we require you to follow. Please read the below requirements and should you have any concerns please contact us before booking your showround. In booking your showround you accept our terms and agree to abide by our conditions as laid out below.
Our New Protocols
- All staff will be wearing a mask for your safety.
- All doors will be propped open to avoid unnecessary contact.
- Only guests with an appointment will be admitted – the doorbell will be in use for these guests.
- Appointment times will be suitably spaced out to minimise contact.
- Only two people can attend the appointment. No other guests should come on the hotel grounds.
- No other hotel facilities will be available which means unfortunately no refreshments can be offered.
- One set of toilet will be open and cleaned regularly.
Our Requirements From You
- You MUST bring and wear a face covering during your entire visit. You will not be admitted to the hotel without wearing a face mask.
- Please remain socially distant throughout your visit.
- Please use the hand sanitiser located by the front door before entering and whenever else appropriate.
- Please make contact with as few surfaces as possible during your visit.
- Please follow instructions from your wedding coordinator as to which areas are available to view. Not all areas of the hotel will be accessible.
- IMPORTANT – If you or another person in your household begin to experience any symptoms you must inform us immediately so we can rearrange your appointment.